Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ornery is spelled C-o-o-p-e-r

Can you say AT-TI-TUDE?

That was what C had yesterday, and lots of it. He woke up from his nap in a MOOD and stayed that way the rest of the evening. He cried at the drop of a hat, demanded milk (when he knows he doesn’t get any until after dinner), tried jumping on the couch, and told me to set B down when I was trying to feed him. In short, he was a typical little boy.

Brayden had a hard time taking a nap yesterday, and actually, he’s been having a hard time at mom’s too. I stayed home with the boys because mom was too sick to work. It was nice to be home (even thought it was not nice to not be getting paid). We stayed outside for a long time in the morning, it was overcast and very pleasant. I threw together a casserole at nap time, in between running in and giving Brayden his pacifier because he woke up 70 times. I finally gave up getting anything else done after the casserole was finished and held Brayden on the couch for the rest of his nap. I was rewarded with his beautiful, sweet face as he dreamed and slept. It really was wonderful to hold him like that…funny how that’s all you do when they are infants and then as they get older, it happens less and less.

All in all, it was a lovely day.


The boys on our wagon ride in the morning.
Cooper would not let me take his picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment