Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Blissful Saturday Afternoon

Tonight I watched Brayden fall asleep. He usually goes to sleep well by himself, but sometimes he needs my help so I will sit by him and put my hand on his head or face, and let him hold on to my finger. Usually if he is crying he will instantly close his eyes and drift off. Tonight it took him a couple of minutes. But then as he was falling asleep he started sleep smiling...his little face is so precious. He is so happy, beaming up at me all the time. This morning he woke up for a little bit about 6:45 am and we just cuddled and I kissed him on his jaw and neck. He loves that and will open his mouth in sheer delight.

Today was a beautiful day. Justin headed out to Pettytown and I left a little bit later. Sid was out at the house to help Justin, and we walked around and let Cooper walk around a while. I looked inside at the progress because I hadn't been out there in a while. It looks good. I love the yard, walking around I felt very peaceful and happy that we will be moving out there soon.

Then I took the boys to Mumu and Pop's. Cooper fed the chickens with Pop and we had a wonderful lunch, peas and cornbread and potato soup. Mumu's feet are bothering her and Pop's hearing is worse, but it was a good time. Justin came out there to eat also. It will be nice being so close to them, I know the boys will love going over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment