Oh, my Cooper James. I made some deviled eggs last night because I thought Justin would like them as a snack. When I got home this evening with the boys, I was pretty hungry myself and started to pop one in my mouth. Cooper saw me and gestured for me to give him a bite. Well, I did...and he LOVED it! I don't think he has ever had one before. I had a few more made, so a few minutes later I gave him another one.
He had been in the kitchen with me, which is where Justin keeps his beer. A few minutes later, as I am sitting on the couch, Cooper is standing by the coffee table and this is the picture I see: Coop, deviled egg in one hand, takes a bite, then picks up a (unopened) beer with the other hand and tosses it back like he is chugging it! It was hysterical.

No comments:
Post a Comment