I never wrote about Cooper's birthday party! Well, we are still supposed to be having one, a "real" one, once we move to the other house. But the day before his birthday, that Saturday, we had a little party at Mumu and Pop's. I made chicken enchiladas, Mumu had rice and beans, and I made a cake and brought ice cream. Mom and Dad and Megan and Brandon came, too (Katlyn had a band thing) and we had lunch, cake and hung out. Julia came with Eli and Jimmy and Sarah were there, too. It was a nice party. At the end of it, Coop and Eli were playing and it was so cute. Cooper had a great time. When we sang Happy Birthday to him he just ate it up, he loved being the center of attention. Especially when he was opening his presents.
This is SO his look! "Come on, Mom, take the picture."
No comments:
Post a Comment