Thursday, April 14, 2011

My B

My B is 4 months old as of Tuesday! And he is just my sweetest boy ever. He was weighed on Tuesday, coincidentally, and he weighed 14 lbs 8 oz. He is on a great schedule (mostly) when we are home: he wakes up and eats, then usually has a 30-45 minute nap in the morning. After lunch he goes down for a long nap, usually 3+ hours. Then he has a catnap of 20-30 minutes in the evening, before going to bed at 7:30 or 8. We haven’t been using the gas drops at all, and he doesn’t seem to need them.

This past weekend B started rolling to his side! Now he can get himself in all kinds of places just by rolling back and forth. He HATES the car, and cries often when we are going somewhere. But he has one of those baby books that crinkles and if I give that to him he will grab on it and that will make him happy.

Sleep…well, if I had written this two weeks ago, I would have bragged and bragged on what a great sleeper this little guy is! Going to bed in the swing, without having to be held or anything. But for the past almost week, he has been waking up throughout the night, sometimes as soon as 12 or 1 am. And I usually bring him in bed with me (which I know is wrong), but last night I decided to get him back to sleep by just giving him the pacifier. He did go back to sleep, but then an hour later he was up, so in the bed he went. I HAVE to break this, now! Justin ended his night shifts this morning, so he will be in the bed this evening and I don’t like B being in there with both of us. Plus, I need to sleep by myself.

What else is happening with us….B likes being in the exosaucer, but I haven’t tried the Jumperoo yet because it is at the other house. Hopefully we will be moving out there in a few short weeks.
He loves his hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment