Last night I was putting Cooper to sleep. I laid him down and we were saying our prayers. I thanked God for Memaw and letting her come and take care of the boys. Then I was talking about how they were going to see Grammy the next day, and go to her house. Cooper was laying in his bed, looking up at me, and after I said “You're going to see Grammy tomorrow” he was quiet for a minute, and then he said “PoPo?”. It was the sweetest thing ever! His vocabulary is expanding so fast.
Last night he also said another new word. Justin has been having trouble with the house electrical stuff, and after two nights of messing with it, he was standing in the kitchen drinking a cold beer. Cooper walked up and pointed to it and said very plainly, “Beer.” I looked at Justin and shook my head.
So far, the most exciting thing that has happened is the crazy bird that keeps flying into Cooper's window. He couldn't nap Monday because of it, and Rachel put together a make-shift scarecrow Tuesday but it didn't work. This morning as I was walking out the front door, I heard the "thud" of him hitting the window again.
No comments:
Post a Comment