Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bye, Bye Water


Last night I gave Cooper a bath. We have been back and forth in different bathrooms, based on the water heater, etc. For the past few days we have been in the small bathroom by the boys rooms. I hadn’t given Cooper a bath in there yet, only Justin had. So we are done bathing and I pull out the stopper to let the water out. C immediately starts freaking out (which Justin had told me he does, but I forgot) and so I picked him up. Like magic, he stopped crying, and turned to wave to the water and said “Bye, bye!”.
Yesterday Cooper started saying “no”. I guess we should consider ourselves lucky he waited until now to start. It was a catch-22 situation; he first said it as Justin asked him if he wanted to get a new diaper, to which he responded “no-no” and shook his head (he doesn’t say it as one word, always no-no). So it was adorable, and a little scary at the same time, that now he can tell us no! But, we will just have to restructure our questions so they cannot be answered with yes or no.
This was taken at the house my Grandma and Grandpa Jones lived in around Easter.
This tree sits in their backyard, and I have pictures of me on it when I was a little girl.


My boys, on Easter Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment