Friday, May 27, 2011

Pizza Party!

Last night we had a pizza party at Mumu and Pop’s. Cooper had a lot of fun sitting on the porch swing with Mumu, feeding the chickens with Uncle Jimmy (even though he got sad when he stuck his little finger in the pen and a chicken pecked at it) and walking around with Pop. Brayden ate his dinner like a champ and was a good boy while we ate pizza. Justin was playing softball, so he didn’t get to join the party.

On the swing with Mumu.



When we got home, I got B ready for bed and Memaw took C in his room to get ready. I came in there after B was asleep to give Cooper his present from Mumu—a flag! Boy, did he light up. He waved it around and held it over his head. I think he can’t wait until the 4th of July!

I love my flag!

Now we just need to teach him the National Anthem.

Earlier in the evening, before we went over, C was in his high chair having an “appetizer”, as I like to call it. I was snacking on tortilla chips and salsa/queso. I gave C the lid to the salsa for him to dip his chip in, because he likes to be just like mom and dad. I walked in the living room to check on B, and when I came back in, C had the lid to the salsa up to his face and had licked it clean! Silly boy.

Thanks for the appetizer, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment