Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why, Mom?

You would think I wouldn’t still be so delighted when Cooper says a new word…but I am! On Monday, after staying home with Sarah and Justin, Cooper was repeatedly saying “Hee Haw, Hee Haw”. Like a donkey! We don’t know where he got that from. Then, Tuesday my mom called and let him talk on the phone, and he said “Why, mom? Why, mom?”, only he says “Whhyy” and almost sings it. It is so adorable.

Brayden ate real baby food for the first time Monday evening. It was butternut squash and he loved it. Last night he at that and cereal, and he was opening his mouth for more as soon as he had finished swallowing a bite.
Have I mentioned that Brayden loves his feet? He grabs them whenever he can. He also loves grabbing at anything with his hands, and he has a strong grip!

No comments:

Post a Comment