Sunday, September 23, 2018

Summer 2K18

SUMMER!!

It's been a whirlwind. We've done lots of fun things and because of all the doing, I haven't been able to write. 

So here are a bunch of pics of our summer activities.... 


In June, we spent a week with VBS. This year's theme was Game On! The boys enjoyed the week with their friends.




At the end of June, Cooper and I spent a long weekend on Lake Travis for his first summer camp. I was technically a chaperone for the girls dorm, but I got to hang with my baby boy and see him do all the fun camp stuff. It was a first for both of us!



Cooper and Izaiah after they tackled the Blob on the lake. I don't have any pictures from the lake, because I was too busy watching kids and counting kids and watching kids, but it was a blast.


Megan and I with the girls we were responsible for for four days. 


 


The Best Camp Counselors you ever did see. Suncreen, check. Daily medicine? Check. Who won the archery tournament? I don't think we did, but we were sure all up in it with the kids. :)
 



Our June and July were so busy with baseball, and the move, that we didn't make it to the library until August. But we made it for a few of their end of summer activities, like a magic show and an afternoon of the 3-D printer and other games. 
 


The YMCA pool was supposed to be closed all summer for renovation, but it opened in late July.  


We spent one July day in San Antonio, soaking up baby Henry! His personality is the best and we couldn't get enough of him. He makes me laugh so much. 





But now I need to backtrack, because I forgot the thing that took up most of June: BASEBALL. The boys both made their All-star teams, which were at different times, so we would have a couple weeks of non-stop practice, then games every day (in Pflugerville). Both boys played so hard but didn't end up winning the championship.








Here's a pic of Cooper's ALl-Star team from last year...they finally got their 1st place Championship rings this summer and they gathered back together for a picture.





And, in June we celebrated Mumu's birthday with dinner at Uncle Jimmy's. 





No comments:

Post a Comment