Sunday, September 23, 2018

The End of our School Year

Here are our top memories from the end of school, 2017-2018.

Baseball Season

Cooper and Brayden had another wonderful season of Baseball in Smithville Little League. We just finished up the regular season and now we are on to All-Stars--they both made their league's All-Star team. 

This was Cooper's first year in minors and he had his pitching debut. I didn't know how much I would love seeing him on the mound! He did well overall and was pretty consistent in throwing strikes. 




Brayden started as a shortstop but quickly moved into first base position and did a fabulous job.


The Voigt Boys fan club did an excellent job filling the stands at almost every game, and we are thankful for our supportive family.













End of Year Awards

Cooper and Brayden both took home awards for Highest Average in their class at school. Justin and I are so proud of these two.  (I didnt't realize Cooper was blurry in the pic.)


Field Day

Field Day is always a winner in my book. This year, Lucas participated (this is HUGE for him). I don't consider myself a creative person, so I am always amazed at the games the teachers come up with. This year there was an obstacle course that the boys just loved. Lucas was on Cooper's team! 





No comments:

Post a Comment