I took Brayden to Dallas over the weekend to see Ella for Kelsey Weekend VI, and Justin stayed home with Cooper. Megan came with me to help out with B, and I'm so glad she did. B and I had a great time. He even went in a big pool for the first time, and he absolutely loved it! Unlike his big brother (who was very wary of the water) Brayden was splashing his hands and feet like crazy. We put him in Liam’s float (Adam’s baby boy, born just two weeks after B) and he loved it.
![]() |
| Little water baby. |
![]() |
| Chillin in the pool with Aunt Megan. |
Liam and Brayden are so close in age, so of course we wanted to introduce them. We held them up next to each other, and B was getting very friendly and Liam was not having it at all. Poor Liam started to cry…I don’t call Brayden Lil Stinker for nothing. J
![]() |
| Liam thinks Brayden is a little too friendly. |
Cooper had a great time at home with Justin. Saturday morning they met Sid and family at Steven’s baseball game in Cedar Creek, then they went to Bastrop for BBQ.
We have started a new teeth brushing routine with Cooper. You really have to mix it up with this kid because he truly hates getting his teeth brushed, so distracting him is key. While I was gone, Cooper and Justin came up with the “Reindeer” game where Cooper holds this ugly, old reindeer that sings Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Plus the batteries are going out so it sounds really scary when it sings. But C thinks it is hilarious and totally forgets about the teeth brushing.
![]() |
| Mom trying out the new Reindeer game. |
![]() |
| Look, it's magic! No screaming. |
No comments:
Post a Comment