...as Nelly would say. The boys had a great time on the Fourth of July at the Watterson picnic, although Brayden did not enjoy the Texas sun after a while. But they got to take a photo opp with their Great Grandma Fohn (Gigi) and she really enjoyed that.
| My little firecracker. |
A few days before, Cooper made a sign (ok, I admit, I did most of the work) and we took a picture to send to Aunt Mae for her birthday! Cooper even got to talk to her on the phone which he was very excited about. That same night, Cooper and Daddy played their “tall” game, which is really just Justin holding C over his head up at the ceiling. Cooper really loves it and will say “Make tall, dada”. It is very cute.
One day when Cooper and I were playing on the floor, I wanted him to take a picture with me (moms are never in the pictures because we are always taking them). So I asked him to please hug me. He said No! And when I kept asking, he actually laid down and said “tired, mom” to get out of taking the picture.
| Cooper waving the camera away when I tried to get a picture with him. |
On Sunday, July 3, Justin left in the evening to help Uncle Jimmy; Cooper and I were in his room. B was already asleep and for some reason I had the urge to organize Cooper’s closet. So he was playing and I was pulling things out and re arranging, and by the end of it, Cooper had put together a very stylish ensemble consisting of a too-small UT hat, no shorts, one rain boot and one flip flop, and he was holding his Handy Manny hammer “fixing” the kitchen. Hilarious!
Earlier in the evening he climbed up on TOP of his kitchen to check and see if daddy was home.
No comments:
Post a Comment