Friday, July 8, 2011

TGIF

Brayden is sitting up really well! I have to put a pillow behind him because he has no concern for his head and will just let himself topple over, but last night he played sitting up for a long time. I can’t believe he will be 7 months old in less than a week!



Cooper has a baby doll and when I was cleaning out his closet I found some baby bottles that I was given and never opened. I gave one to him and now when I am feeding B, C feeds his baby. Then he will tell me “all done” or “need more milk, mom”.

This morning when I dropped off the boys my mom put them in the twin stroller. Cooper had some cheerios and Brayden strained so hard to get them. Then he gave up so he was just resting his little hand on Cooper’s leg. Then, Cooper reached over to hold his hand! Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment