This is going to be a long one, but I haven’t had time to write in a while!
Memaw came and stayed with Cooper and Brayden last week. They had the best time! One morning Cooper and Memaw put on these sunglasses while Memaw was getting his breakfast. Then one day I came home and they had built the most amazing road with cars, dinosaurs, and even a boat. Cooper had a lot of fun and we also went to Mumu and Pop’s one night for hamburgers.
| Look at my fort, Mom! |
Father’s day was last Sunday and Justin and Cooper spent some time in the living room building another road way. I got a video because it was the cutest thing.
One morning we were hanging outside and Cooper was in his rocker looking so grown up. He would lean his head back on the top of the chair and just rock. He was just in his diaper (because it is soo hot) so I had to get a picture. Saturday morning we sat outside and Justin and I watched as Cooper ran loops around the front yard. We couldn’t believe the energy he had. Then Cooper and I went exploring the yard while daddy made breakfast.
| And a country boy can survive... |
Last Friday, Cooper went to Grammy’s but Memaw was still at the house so she got him ready to go. This was his outfit as we loaded the car…he looks like such a big boy!
| I love this picture! He is even wearing his 4th of July flip flops. |
And Cooper’s new nickname is parrot because if I thought he was repeating things before, he has taken it to a new level. Last night, EVERY sentence I uttered he repeated a phrase from.
Brayden is sitting up really well without the bumbo! He can play with toys and I just have to be there in case he topples over. He will play on his stomach and can get practically anywhere by rolling around.
No comments:
Post a Comment