The kids and I were listening to one of our favorite Lauren Daigle songs, Come Alive, and after she sings "We call out to dead hearts, come alive" Brayden turned to me and whispered, "Did she say, dead hogs?"
One evening in the kitchen, Lucas was being a little feisty and I finally warned him by saying, "Lucas, you're on thin ice, buddy."
He looked down and asked, "Where's ice? Where???"
And just like that he was off the hook.
On the way to school, we were taking turns sharing about our dreams from the night before. When it came time for Lucas to retell his, this is what he had to say:
"Last night my head was itching me and I dreamed about a rabbit scratching me."
Brayden brought his glove to me and, pointing to the tag, proudly showed me what it said. "Look, Power Claus instead of Santa Claus."
Um.....it actually says Power Close.
#ohhoney
No comments:
Post a Comment