As I'm cleaning out my very full phone, I'm taking the time to upload some of the thousands upon thousands of pictures that are still hanging on. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed by all the pictures and videos that they can begin to feel like a burden. I start to drown in the faces and smiles and happiness. But what a privilege it is to share my days with these people--so I'm re-focusing my efforts to get things off my phone and into this blog.
Here's a little bit from this past Easter.
We pretty much have our Easter weekend planned from year to year.
There's a morning at church, celebrating Jesus' victory over death and sin.
There's an egg hunt and later an enormous amount of candy to sift through.
There's at least one very large meal shared among family.
Except this year Cooper's birthday fell on Easter Sunday, which changed up the plans a bit.
There's a morning at church, celebrating Jesus' victory over death and sin.
There's an egg hunt and later an enormous amount of candy to sift through.
There's at least one very large meal shared among family.
Except this year Cooper's birthday fell on Easter Sunday, which changed up the plans a bit.
We still did church, and we still did the egg hunt and enjoyed the candy. But we also celebrated our first born's birth-day the day before all that...so I daresay that three little boys were *slightly* worn down on Sunday.








No comments:
Post a Comment