Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mt. Playmore + Field Day

I don't think we ever get tired of field trips. Brayden's class teamed up with a few other classes and visited Mt. Playmore in Austin last month. It's a huge indoor playscape with arcades, food and a few little rides. We had fun!



This is Brayden and his BFF at school, Will. These two have been inseparable this year! 
 



The boys also each had their end-of-year field day in May. I seriously love field day...I'm not sure if it's the no-school part, or the quirky, silly games, or the fact that ALL a kid is supposed to do on field day is HAVE FUN. But I'm a fan. 

This was Brayden's day:

Yes, there was water involved.

He was a *beast* on  the water gun station.









Go Team Green!




Cooper's day:
It was a little cooler out on this day.







No comments:

Post a Comment