Friday, September 18, 2015

A FIRST First Day of School

Finally, I present to you, "First Day of School". Cooper started in late August but my other little didn't have his first day until just last week!

Brayden's school started last Tuesday, September 8th. He's completed two full three-day weeks (got that?) and I think he's settled in nicely. 
Brayden's 1st day of school at Rosanky Christian Academy.




What a smart looking boy!

Brayden and his lovely teacher, Mrs. Celeste

Now, as far as his mama is concerned...well, I won't say it was easy to watch my baby head off to pre-k. He has grown up a lot this summer but he remains one of the most heartfelt little boys I know. I've already received a report that he is Mrs. Celeste's big helper, and that is no surprise to us. 

Cooper had his first day of school (or technically, his THIRD first day of school) on August 24th. He is responsible and very conscientious about his schoolwork-- he's proven in the first few weeks of school that he is going to work hard this year. 1st grade has some fun changes...like a real desk! and no snack time!


Cooper's 2nd day of school, just posing with his shirtless superhero brother.

Add caption

And what are Lucas and I up to?? Well, so far we have only been home one morning that both boys were in school. The other days have been filled with errands! But that morning we spent was quite nice. Lucas played and played and seemed very happy to have the whole place to himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment