Little boys like to have fun. These little Voigt boys love to run and jump and bounce at Giggle and Jump. Lucas is a MANIAC on the bounce houses. Which is funny because his big brothers didn't want anything to do with them until they were much older.
Hot summer mornings are spent blowing bubbles, playing in the dirt, getting as dirty as possible and then a little dirtier for good measure.
Our park days are special and fun. This particular day I played photographer as my big boys took turns in the pre-school area catching air jumping off a dinosaur. When I showed Justin the pictures later, he was pretty impressed.
I would also like to state for the record, that on this particular morning that we went to the park, I let the boys completely pick out their own clothes, as well as Lucas' clothes.
We also squeeze in as much cousin time as we can. Matthew is such a goofball!













No comments:
Post a Comment