Happy 2nd birthday to Lucas Cole! How could we have ever lived without your sweet smile and contagious laugh? You are sunshine in our life--brightening every day.
I love how you say, "Cool, Dad" and "More wa-wa, Mama". I love when you run up to me and hug my leg with all your might (then kiss it, too--have I mentioned you are the sweetest??) and the way you bow your head when we pray. You are your own little man and you do NOT like when your brothers (or anyone for that matter) trys to boss you around.
Your favorite book is "Biscuit" and your favorite food is pizza (more pizza, mama!), you love Elmo (but don't like to watch Sesame Street) and you adore all your grandparents, but have a special love for Mumu and Pop (it could just be you REALLY like to say Mumu and Pop). You like to buckle yourself in your car seat, get ice for your cup, and close all the doors in the house.
Oh, and cheese is your best friend.
We love you, Lucas Cole!



No comments:
Post a Comment