The weather outside is delightful, but the mosquitoes are not. I'm so tired of mosquitoes!! But I've been venturing out with Lucas more and more, now that he's a baby on a mission to squeeze in as much walking in a day as possible. This morning we played outside until lunch, and Lucas toddled around, digging in the sandbox, petting Max and playing with the cooking toys.
Please pardon his little baby outfit. I just can't put nice clothes on my boys when I know they're going to go outside and get all kinds of filthy. This is probably one of those outfits he'll see in pictures one day and make me feel so terrible for putting him through this.
![]() |
| Brayden, our little animal lover. At one point, Max was laying on this tree and using it like a pillow! |
Lucas now showers us with the sweetest open-mouth kisses. I love, love, love watching him kiss on his brothers.








No comments:
Post a Comment