Wednesday, I planned to take the boys to ride their bikes at the elementary school. But the wind was blowing so hard that we nixed that idea--and instead we visited Mumu and Pop in the morning, then after nap went to see Aunt Mae in Lockhart and had ice cream. Still a fun day!
He's being so careful not to get any on his fingers, which cracks me up because it's all over his mouth.
Thursday a friend (Evan) came over to play outside and we played hide and seek and had a picnic lunch. The boys also had fun taking turns pushing Lucas around in the stroller and racing around the driveway.
That afternoon we went to Mumu and Pop's again for a short visit--and had some hilarious encounters with the chickens. First the boys had their snack on the back porch and a chicken came up to Brayden and scared him so that he dropped his food--which the chicken promptly ate. So Mumu offered the boys each a cookie while they sat on the porch swing--but the same chicken hopped up and snatched Brayden's cookie right out of his hand!! So we moved snack time indoors. Then while I was on the computer, the boys ran and the chickens chased them (and they called them "bockies"... Something I've never heard them say before). This had Pop and me cracking up. I wish I had a movie of it all.









No comments:
Post a Comment