Oh, my sweet baby Lucas! Cute as a button. Friday morning, with the cloudy, overcast sky and drizzling rain, Justin and I sat on the couch drinking coffee and making Lucas smile. It was the first morning I woke up, said "Good morning, sweet baby!" And he beamed at me. I really believe that the reason God made babies first smile at around 6 weeks is to give moms that gift after weeks and weeks of no sleep! What a reward.
Another gift, Lucas is sleeping at night so well! He goes to sleep around 8pm and doesn't get up to eat again until 3am. Wow! He has done this about 5 nights now.
I can't wait for his two month check up to see how much he's grown. My only problem right now are his newborn pictures--I need to take them, but it is never the right time. And when I have tried to take them, something doesn't cooperate. Hopefully, soon.

Lucas had his first play date with Miss Avery last week. Brayden, Lucas and I went to Brittney's house on Wednesday morning. We chatted, the babies napped and Brayden played. It was so nice to see her, and Avery is so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment