Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Last week was the first official week of our new routine. Rachel went back to Houston, so it was just the boys and me. Thank you, Lord, our mornings have gone extremely well. And Thursday afternoon, newly retired Popo picked up the Cooper-man from school. 

On Wednesday, after dropping Cooper off, Brayden, Lucas and I went to visit Grammi and Matthew. We had a fun morning of play time. 

It rained all day yesterday, and this morning (Saturday) Justin, Lucas and I sat on the front porch with our coffee and watched the boys play in the mud and puddles. It was gloriously cool--I feel like fall has arrived. It makes me want to bake something with pumpkin in the recipe. 

Lucas--our sweet baby. So laid back and calm. Six weeks old today and his baby acne is almost all cleared up.  He has started "talking" and cooing more, and seems more interested in looking at things that are further away--especially the ceiling fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment