Friday, October 11, 2013

Routine

School is in full swing and Cooper is doing so well. We have a great routine, he gets up fairly easily in the morning and my Dad picks him up in the afternoons. He usually takes a power nap on the way home. 

Last Friday his school had a grandparents luncheon and performance. My Dad was the only one who could go. Cooper's class sang "The Ten Commandments" and he's been singing it so much at home Justin and I both have it stuck in our heads. 


My Dad had something to do yesterday so I went to pick Cooper up. I stayed and talked to his teacher for a while to find out how he is doing, and I'm glad I did. She had me cracking up--telling me about Cooper and a little boy named Will, who she said have conversations about the weather. She heard Will ask Cooper, "did you see the radar this morning?" I got to see his workbooks and tests. 

Lucas turned two months old yesterday. And for my present, he laughed for me! It was as I was trying to take his picture. The past week he's had some pretty gassy days. He also has been back on a nighttime sleep schedule of waking up at 12am and 4 am, like clockwork. I'm hoping my long stretch comes back soon!


What can I say about Brayden? Little stinker. He's wants to be a big helper with his baby brother. He can't quite master the instruction to "be quiet". And he's very excited about his impending birthday. He's such a ham--these pictures were taken in succession. The boys had put together these pj ensembles and Cooper said it was "to look good for Daddy."  I asked them to "smile" and this is what Brayden did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment