Monday, April 15, 2013

Swords and Guns

Two weekends ago we traveled to Houston to celebrate Kelsey and John's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and very enjoyable reception. The boys had a fabulous time dancing and running around. My little Brayden, who does not like to be told what to do and likes being quiet even less, had to be taken out of the ceremony by his mommy. :)

This past Saturday we had an 80th birthday party for Pop. Almost everyone got to come and it was such a special day. I truly love seeing Cooper and Brayden play with their second cousins. I remember how much I loved playing with mine and it brings back wonderful memories. Their play time was all about swords and guns. I guess little boys will be little boys.

Friday, on our way to Mumu and Pop 's for a visit, I spotted this turtle and let the boys get out to see him. He ran away as fast as he could but not before peeing in the grass (poor little scared thing) which the boys found hilarious.

I also wanted to put some Easter pictures on here. We had a lovely Easter Sunday, with an egg hunt at church and then beautiful service. My mom came over that afternoon and played with the boys until dinner time.


















No comments:

Post a Comment