Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Daddy Pig

Nothing much to report but I have lots of cute pictures!

Grocery shopping this week I gave the boys some nerds to keep them occupied while I checked out.

The weather, up until today, has been beautiful, so we've been on walks and hanging outdoors. Last night the cold front blew in, and we were outside soaking up the warmth and waiting for Daddy to come home. A pair of Justin's sunglasses were outside and both boys tried them on.

Their favorite show right now is Peppa Pig, about this little British pig family. On the show the kids call the mom and dad 'Daddy pig and Mommy pig' and now the boys like to call Justin Daddy Pig! (For some reason it's not as much fun to say Mommy pig.)
They even do it in the accent and will say, "Allo, Daddy Pig!" It is too funny.

Papa Sid also came for a visit last week and he and the boys played and played.



















No comments:

Post a Comment