Friday, April 19, 2013

No, ma'am


We visited Tabitha, Ethan and Avery this week. As always the kids had a great time. My boys took turns pushing the little princess around in a stroller! Cooper and Ethan slept in Ethan's room one night, but it didn't work so well the 2nd night. I would love for that part to be easier!

When we first arrived, Ethan didn't know we were coming so we got to surprise him. Cooper was wearing a sleeveless muscle t-shirt, and after Ethan saw him he ran upstairs to his room and changed into one!! So cute.

It was funny to see Brayden take on the parent role with Avery. I caught him telling her "No, ma'am!" when she was throwing her cup and calling her by her first and middle names "No, Avery Jade!"

One evening we went to the neighborhood pool. It has a great kiddie pool that you can just walk into, like at the beach. They had a blast!

I'm always amazed at the things my boys can remember. One evening Brayden was saying something and Cooper was saying the opposite. Cooper came to tell me that Brayden was disagreeing with him and I said, "Well, it sounds like you two have a difference of opinion, and that's okay. Daddy and I sometimes don't agree."

Cooper immediately said, " Like when you wanted daddy to put on his glasses?"
That was something that happened weeks ago, where I wanted to take a picture of Justin in his glasses (because he looks so handsome) and he wouldn't. So I'm going to post a picture of him just because this happened.











No comments:

Post a Comment