We have been pretty lazy since the beginning of the new year. Hardly any play dates, just hanging around the house.
Megan and Katlyn just returned to school and I was very spoiled with them being home for a month. I had a babysitter to go to the store, or to the doctor, and Justin and I went on two dates in one week!
A cold front was coming one night, and as I put Cooper to bed he was a little worried about staying warm. His solution was pretty genius:
"Tonight, when you're sleeping with the covers on, if you stick out your foot and it's cold then you can come in here and put my blanket on." That boy cracks me up.
Brayden has taken to hitting Cooper quite often. Even when he is in his high chair, and can't actually touch him, he'll look at Cooper and say "push push".
The Texans were in the playoffs and Justin was very excited, so of course the boys were, too. Justin got to go to one game, and that whole day the boys wore their jerseys and played football. It was Bengals vs. Texans, but Cooper didn't like saying Bengals so he called them Bells. I didn't really get it until he came running in the kitchen saying, "the Jingle Bells just scored!"
One day when Justin was off work, the weather was just beautiful, so the boys helped him gather wood to burn. They were very in to their "work". It was so funny.







No comments:
Post a Comment