It's December and my boys are still in shorts! Can't say I'm too surprised but it's a little disappointing.
Here are a few things my kids have said lately.
Cooper, one night when I was tucking him in, told me he thinks of lots of things as he goes to sleep.
"Sometimes I think about if a spider rolled me up in its web. And what if a spider made fire. And what if I was fighting a lion."
We listen to veggie tales in the car. One song says "talk to Jesus", and now Brayden has started saying "I want to see Jesus." He says it quite often and will tell it to other people, too. One evening he said, "I want to see Jesus, mommy. Is Jesus home?"
Brayden also uses the phrase "I'm nervous." And if I call to him from another room to ask what he is doing, he'll reply, "hangin' out."
Two Saturdays ago, I took Cooper to Bastrop and Brayden stayed with Justin. Cooper and I went all around and ended up having lunch at Subway.
Last week Cooper had his dental checkup. He had to get the xrays and was nervous until they gave him sunglasses to wear.
Last Friday was Laura's birthday. I had planned on going with Katlyn to a Doctor appointment, so Cooper and I went to Austin and Justin and Brayden stayed home and played. My brother Justin, Matthew and my mom were coming to Austin to have lunch with Laura, so we met up with them. It was a fun afternoon!
![]() |
| Aunt Laura and Cooper |
![]() |
| Pop gave Cooper some bell peppers to take home. |
![]() |
| Mumu showing Brayden how to rake the yard. |







No comments:
Post a Comment