Monday, December 17, 2012

H-Town

Last weekend we went to Houston to visit Uncle Rick, Aunt Amy, Aunt Mae and Memaw. It was a great time. We arrived Saturday evening. Rick and Amy cooked burgers for us that night at their house. The boys played and immediately fell in love with Sadie, their little dog. Brayden especially grew attached to her. He would ask for her as soon as he woke up. And when I put him to sleep and said "I love you Brayden," he would say, "I love Sadie."

Sunday morning we went over to Memaw's and Elizabeth came to play. I took Brayden back over to Rick's for lunch and nap, and Cooper stayed with Memaw. That evening we all went to see some Christmas lights that go in tune to a radio station.

Monday we played in the morning and then met up with a friend of Amy's at Mcdonalds. She has a little boy and girl. Cooper loved the playscape. Brayden liked it but wouldn't go down the slides, so he pretty much just hung out somewhere inside.

That night Amy baked a cake for Brayden and we all sang Happy Birthday! He was so surprised and his face was priceless when he realized it was for him. We went home Tuesday morning.

















No comments:

Post a Comment