Friday, November 30, 2012

Bunches of Sick

Not much to report here in the Voigt household, except I've got two little boys trying to get over a cold. They've both felt crummy for a week or so. They have their moments, though.

One evening, Cooper was feeling especially under the weather. His eyes have had drainage so they've been very red. We went outside for a few minutes and mosquitoes ate them up...Cooper got bit right under his right eye. Then as they were sitting on the couch with Justin, Brayden attacked Cooper and scratched him in almost the same spot. So at dinner, Cooper summed it up by saying, "I have a mosquito bite, scratch and a cold. I'm a bunch of sick." I tried to take a picture of how red his eyes were but you can't really tell.


Brayden decided to take his baby doll for a ride on his tricycle one morning. I sat at the kitchen table watching him play, and heard him talking to it. "Get gas! Hold on baby"....."Is that fun, baby?" and "Let's check tires, baby."

We did venture out Wednesday for haircuts and the library. Brayden's hair sort of resembled a bee hive before the cut.


Grammi came over a couple of times this week with a fun book that both boys really got into. It has paper people that you can dress and it comes with lots of outfits and accessories. It was a big hit!











No comments:

Post a Comment