(This blog was written November 1, but somehow I got busy and forgot.)
We had a houseful last weekend with Sarah and Drew's wedding. All of us plus Memaw, Madalyn, Rick and Amy. Cooper especially was excited for the wedding. Friday I went shopping and Uncle Jimmy came over to practice his dance moves. Later, I heard he put on some music and the boys were bustin' out the moves.
My brother, Travis, has killed two very large rattlesnakes in Hondo recently. I had a dream about a snake one night, and mentioned it to Justin. Cooper, always listening these days, asked me sometime that day, "Mom, you had a dream about a snake? Were you scared? Did you freak out?"
Right now Cooper has four specific things that must be done to his room before he goes to sleep. All are supposedly to ward off monsters. One thing is to leave his closet door open. I guess one day I didn't open it wide enough, because he called me back in his room and said, "I've told you too many times to open that door more."
For two nights in a row Cooper has been up past 10 o'clock in his room. One night I wasn't here so Justin was in checking on him, and when he went in, Cooper told him he was checking on monsters. So after Justin told me this, I asked Cooper about it, because he doesn't seem overly concerned to me about it. Cooper told me:
"In the day I don't think there's monsters but in the night I do. Let's not talk about it anymore."
Halloween night we went to the Hallelujah festival at church as Superman and Cowboy. All day, Brayden would tell me, "excited, Mommy." He couldn't wait to be a Cowboy.
One evening the boys were playing and I heard Cooper say, "Let's hug, Brayden." And I got a picture. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment