Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh, Joy!

Leaving work has left me without a computer to blog with...I am in serious withdrawal, but I just figured out how to blog with my phone, so I will be making up for lost time!

As of December 22, I am officially a stay at home mom. Which means I should have lots of stories about my boys! Here is my post from December.

We had an amazing Christmas. Lots of events and family time. Saturday, Christmas eve, we had my family at our house. Then we went to church Christmas morning after having our little family Christmas, which included Santa. Right after nap time we headed to Mumu and Pop's, and Monday Sid and Kathy came over.

The big hit for Cooper was his Buzz lightyear toy!! He basically was inseparable from it for several days after Christmas. I discovered though that Buzz does not have an off switch. Cooper will sweetly ask me "Can Buzz talk?", meaning, is it ok for him to make noise.

The Thursday after Christmas, Cooper had his first official sleepover. Brittney came for the day with Zoe! They ended up staying the night and it was great--I made pizza, the kids all bathed together, and then Cooper and Zoe watched a movie on our bed and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment