Last Sunday I took the boys to the Austin Children's museum to see a dinosaur exhibit that was leaving the next day. Megan and Katlyn came with us, and they were a lifesaver!
Sunday from 4-5 the museum is free, so I decided to go then even though we would only have an hour. It worked out perfectly--an hour was plenty at the boys' ages and I would have balked at spending that much for what we got out of it.
The dinosaur exhibit was a little disappointing to me, but there were other things to do and Cooper and Brayden had fun. There was a pit where you could put on goggles and dig for "fossils" and that was a big hit. Both of them got in to play!
There were sooo many people there. One thing Cooper really liked was a pit showing gravity where you shoot a penny out and watch it swirl around.





No comments:
Post a Comment