Saturday, January 14, 2012

Around Pettytown

I have to catch up on some of the things Cooper and Brayden have said/done over the past few weeks.

One evening after I had put him to bed, he was calling me so I went to check on him. He told me his leg needed medicine, and when I asked why, he said, "my leg has a fever."

Before Brayden's party, Memaw was here watching the boys and I was in the kitchen making the cake. I heard Cooper tell her he would be right back, that he needed to "check on the cake."

Everything for the past few weeks has been "my favorite" for Cooper. If he wants to watch a movie or eat a certain food, and we say no, he will cry "but that's my favorite!" Also, he loves to say "what's next?"
He'll say this during the day and I'll tell him what we are about to do, or if we are going somewhere he will ask it.

Cooper sometimes likes to stall at bedtime. He is pretty clever about it, in my opinion. A couple of times he has called me in his room and said he has a hair in his mouth! :)

Brayden at just over one year is talking up a storm. My favorite word he says is "down, down". It is adorable. He also says nigh-night, socks, Elmo...

Brayden is also learning quickly not to let his big brother push him around. One day they were playing in his room, and fighting over a lightning McQueen toy. So I called to Brayden to come to me. He grabbed the toy from Cooper, pushed him away, and turned and ran in my direction!

Brayden is such a smart boy. Over Christmas, he found an ornament that had fallen from the tree and I had put in a basket. He picked it up, walked over to the tree and set it on a branch--he knew exactly where it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment