My sweet baby boy is one year old today! Oh, how time does fly. I remember the day he was born so well…I hope that is always the case. He made me think he was coming for about two weeks before that—I should have known then that he would be a stinker. When he came into this world, we all thought he looked so much like Cooper. But throughout the year he has proven that he is definitely his own person! Brayden is definitely a stinker, always being a ham and very spunky. But he is also just the sweetest boy, too. I absolutely love when he lays his little head on my shoulder, which he does when he wakes up and when I am about to lay him down. And sometimes, when I am sitting on the floor and he is playing, he will just come up to me and lay his head on me—my leg, shoulder, anything! He’s so precious. Here is my baby boy this morning, just a few hours before he officially turned 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment