Brayden is growing up too fast! He is trying to walk so much—he lets go and will take four, five, even six steps to you or toward something before he crashes to the ground. He turned 11 months last Saturday. He loves to shake his head “yes” and “no”, and if you say the word in conversation he will start doing it.
He mimics his big brother, too. When he plays with one of Cooper’s cars he will make the “vroom, vroom” noise!!
Earlier this week when I picked the boys up from my mom’s, she brought me Brayden and he was going to town on a peach! I couldn’t believe it. He would grab it with both hands and suck on it a little, then pull it back away from his face to smile happily at it.
| See my peach, Mom? |
He is such a happy boy—so silly and smiley all of the time. He already doesn’t want to share with Cooper and he will grip a toy tight if you try to take it from him. I just love being his mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment