I miss my boys. I can’t help feeling sad today as I am at work and my babies are at home. Justin’s mom got in last night and is watching them today, and Madalyn is there, too. I am happy that they are able to come and take care of them. I am so thankful that they are healthy, and that I get to hold and play with them every day. I am grateful that we are all alive here on this earth. So I know it is completely selfish of me to be sad, when there are others who have lost children and are suffering far worse than I am. But I still miss them.
It was hard to come to work today. Being gone five days in a row is hard. Oh, I can’t wait until we move out to the Pettytown house and my commute will be that much shorter. I know Justin is working so hard to get it ready for us to go out there. I love him for that.
I wish Brayden would get over his cough. It is so thick and congested sounding. I wonder if I should take him to the Doctor, but he seems happy, he is sleeping fine, and eating ok. So I haven’t taken him yet.
Today I am just hoping that I can stay busy, and not miss my boys too badly. I will see them in a few hours and I know it will be wonderful. (Sigh)
![]() |
| He loves cars!! |
![]() |
| My sleeping angel. |


No comments:
Post a Comment