Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cooper James

My little Cooper will be 2 years old in three days. I can hardly believe two years has gone by. I couldn’t ask for a sweeter little boy. Justin is still going to the other house in Pettytown every evening, so it is just me and my boys. We have had good evenings the past two nights. Last night, we played in Cooper’s room until it was time for Brayden to take his cat nap. Cooper loves to lay on his tummy on the floor and play cars. Then I laid Brayden down and it was just me and Cooper. The boppy was on the ground where Brayden had been laying, and I laid my head down on part of it. Cooper laid down on the other part and we were facing each other, looking at each other, and he reached his arm out and wrapped it around my neck. I wish I had a movie camera, it was the sweetest thing it just melted my heart.

Then he would lay his head on me, smiling and just snuggling. We did that for a while. I love how Cooper says my name right now. “Ma” he says. He hates for me to wipe his hands after he eats, so I make a game out of it. I get the rag wet and I crouch like I am going to come after him. He’ll laugh and say “Ma”, like you are so funny, mom.

It is also so cute how he says “Two”. If you ask him how many feet do you have, or how many of something he says “tee, tee”. I love my little boy, and I’m so thankful God gave him to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment