Summer is HALF over. I simply won't believe it.
I also feel as if the past two weeks were stolen from me, because you see, we were living day to day waiting for the AC to get fixed. No need to go into that, but I do feel that slight bit of hysteria when you realize two whole weeks are gone and now we are on the downhill slope to school starting. Gulp.
The past month we've had several fun memories.
Last weekend we joined Ella and Bob in Dallas for a post Kelsey-Week Kelsey-Weekend. (sans Lucas--he had a camp Grammi and Popo weekend.) Dallas was the bees knees and we thoroughly enjoyed swimming, hanging with old friends and watching the first half of a Rangers game...only the first half because it started late due to a rain delay.
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
The weeks before that are a blur of a visit to Brittney and Keven's house, a Farmhouse weekend, VBS and Fourth of July thrown in there somewhere.
It is always fun to see the Janda's--on our now bi-annual visits. We are so busy now with family and school and life that we really only see each other at Christmastime and Summer...but I'll take what I can get!
![]() |
![]() |
Our Fourth of July plans usually involve Watterson Cemetary and a picnic. This year, we celebrated with my mom's side of the family on Sunday evening and then on the 4th, no one really felt like going to the picnic. So we all trekked over to Justin and Laura's for some swimming. It was a perfect end to the long weekend.











No comments:
Post a Comment