Cooper takes a shower by himself most nights. But sometimes Justin and I do a surprise visit...just to make sure he doesn't turn into the stinky kid at school.
One evening after checking on him, I pulled back the shower curtain and tossed a washcloth in, saying loudly over the running water, "Here's a washcloth to wash your private parts."
Cooper shouted back, "Do my nipples count?"
Ummm....
Ummm....
Cooper has computer class at least once a week (he's pretty good and it's one of his favorite things about school). One evening he asked me:
"How fast can you type? I can type at least 11 miles per hour."
Another evening, Cooper was excitedly describing his research project on the bottle nose dolphin to us.
Cooper: "I haven't done lifespan yet but I'm thinking it's like 10-15 years."
Justin: "That's it?"
Cooper: "I don't think they live too long. I think their birthdays are like cats."
One Saturday afternoon last fall I walk in to see the boys playing football in Brayden's room. They do it all the time, though I've never witnessed it before. It is quite the spectacle and I alternate between being thoroughly entertained and cringing.
A very heavy dresser with sharp edges = lots of stitches.
A very heavy dresser with sharp edges = lots of stitches.
Brayden kept saying to Cooper: "You're so weak. And I'm so into it."
Cooper: "Yeah! I'm Tony Romo. He's been hurt twice and it's only the 12th week."



No comments:
Post a Comment