Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Parties and Christmas Break

I love the Christmas season. I love the get togethers, baking, church events, cold weather (if we are lucky), crafts and movies. 

Cooper and Brayden both had Christmas parties on Friday the 18th and luckily they were spaced perfectly that I attended both. 



Cooper's was first, in his classroom. He had breakfast goodies and laughed with friends (no presents exchanged, except between him and his teacher, Ms. Haynes). 

Brayden had a lunch party and it was lovely--his class did a gift exchange in the classroom before the party, then the vocal group sang Christmas carols before all the kids dove into their lunch from Chick-Fil-A. After that were cupcakes and other goodies. 


What a fun day!


P.S. We also met with Santa the night before. He made a quick stop in Rosanky and Cooper and Brayden were eager to visit with him. Lucas...not so much. He would barely look in Santa's direction, let alone sit on his lap. The hats were a little present from Santa.










No comments:

Post a Comment