No, not really, but we have been incredibly busy. Our first week consisted of a trip to the library, a day at the park and a haircut for Lucas, and a trip to the movie theater for the big boys and me. Oh, and I also did some grocery shopping. And we went swimming with Tabitha and the kids at Aunt Cynde's house. That's it. Oh, and we met up with Papa Sid at Cabelas for Kids Day. That's really it, I promise.
![]() |
| This picture describes their relationship just perfectly. |
Megan did a little inpromptu photo shoot with Brayden one day. Precious. Just precious.
I'm not sure what day this was but Momma really needed a nap and Brayden joined me. Don't we look comfy?
The second week of summer we said Y-Y-Y-Yes to V-V-V-VBS. I taught Brayden's class and Cooper went to the Kinder/1st grade class. Lucas joined us for two days in the nursery class, and he had a great time (mostly because he loves snacking and the snacks at VBS are awesome. One day I walked in the cafeteria to find him with a pretzel, twizzler and eating a sno cone.)
Cooper won the crazy hat day challenge!
We also celebrated Mumu and Pop's 61st anniversary with pizza at Whizzerville Hall in McMahan, Texas (you should stop by if you're in the area! ) and the boys admired a Harley parked outside--so the owner let them hop on and I of course snapped a picture.
Stay tuned for next week!













No comments:
Post a Comment