Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Happy birthday, Pop!

Pop turned 82 today, and we were invited to celebrate with a hamburger party. The Voigt party of five arrived and I was reminded again how blessed we are to be a part of this generous family! I'm sure we put a dent in the meal like none other. :)

Justin loaded the boys bikes' up and after the second cattle guard we stopped long enough to let Cooper and Brayden out, and they rode on ahead. We enjoyed cheeseburgers, corn on the cob, brown beans, fries and cupcakes and banana pudding for dessert. Happy birthday, Pop! The boys and I prayed together at bedtime and thanked God once again for putting us down the road from Mumu and Pop. And I said a special prayer, that all three of my boys would enjoy long lives filled with children, and grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. 




No comments:

Post a Comment