Saturday, June 14, 2014

Splashway!

On May 22, I took Cooper on his last field trip in pre-k to a waterpark called Splashway. My mom kept Lucas and Megan and I took Cooper and Brayden. Splashway--how to describe? It's Schlitterbaun's little brother. Great for toddlers and young kids, very clean, but not too big. We literally parked and crossed the street and we were at the entrance.

 

Hanging out in the slide with Belle, one of Cooper's classmates. 


Water, sun, slides--how could you not love that? Enter my two boys, who acted as though sliding down a pirate slide while water sprays you is a form of Nazi torture. Brayden refused, Cooper tried it once. 

Okay, onto the kiddie play area. I hoist Brayden and Cooper up on the "sidewalk" to get back to our Cabana (yes, I said Cabana...the great part about going in May before the official summer season is all the private cabanas that you usually have to rent for a fee were first come first serve--and free!).
As I look down, to my absolute dismay, Brayden has his pants down and is peeing. On. The. Concrete. 
I was mortified but I guess not all that surprised. You can take a little boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of a little boy. 

Great day and we can't wait to go back!


Long day for these little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment