Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Chicken Fried Snake

May 31st we made the trek to Houston (actually Humble) to see Kelsey and John's new home and celebrate their housewarming. It was a great time seeing family, and of course the boys had a blast playing with cousins. 



The weekend before that, I had a hankering for fajitas. The Jandas joined us. It was a great evening. The kids played baseball in the yard--Zoe was the "coach" of Brayden and Cooper. She is definitely the boss! And the babies played on a blanket.



We also celebrated Mumu's birthday on June 8th with a hamburger dinner. Uncle Jimmy is the best hamburger maker! Mumu graciously allowed the boys to help her blow out the candles. We couldn't put 78 on there, so we compromised with 5 (at Cooper's suggestion).



One evening I asked the boys what they would like for dinner. Brayden replied, "Hmmm, I'll have the chicken fried snake."

No comments:

Post a Comment