Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother May I


May is a blur! So much fun and only a taste of what summer will bring, I'm sure.

My Mother's Day was wonderful--church with all my boys, and then a day date with the hubby: Lunch and a movie.


Cooper finished pre-k! His last day was mid-May, but he had a field trip on May 22nd to a waterpark called Splashway. My mom kept Lucas and I took Cooper and Brayden, and Megan joined us. It was a lovely day--the boys took a while to warm up, but the day wasn't very hot so the water was slightly cold. Cooper tried a water slide just twice, and I couldn't get Brayden to go down one at all.

Cooper also finished his tball season in May. He had so much fun! Justin ended up being an assistant coach. The league was not competitive, it was strictly just for fun, and I'm glad we decided to do it that way. We had so many family members come and watch his games also--and Cooper basked in all the attention.

Cooper's last game.
 
Cooper with Nicole, one of his teammates.


Brayden cheered his big brother on at every game! He is his biggest fan. :)


Brayden also made a fast friend at the fields: Miss Bellamy Blue, the sister of a boy who played with Cooper. These two were inseparable and, dare I say it, I think Brayden is smitten. 



Cooper James Voigt
RCRC Baseball 2014
5 years old




















No comments:

Post a Comment