Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sweet Baby Yukas

This month is flying by! 

Our sweet baby Lucas (Only it sounds like "sweet baby Yukas" every time Brayden says it...so now we're all saying that) is now three months old. He is an absolute doll. He is officially in love with his hands and if he is awake, they are probably in his mouth. Toys are becoming more interesting to him, and he really likes things that light up. 

A few weeks ago, Cooper's school put on a Derby car race. Justin built the car with Cooper and then they did the race on a Friday afternoon. Cooper's car didn't win, which he was upset about, but it was a good time. Justin got to be a judge!


Lately, Cooper and Brayden seem to be more "true" brothers in the sense that their fighting has gotten to a new level. It's brawling, really. But, as the picture below shows, 30 minutes later they're smiling like nothing happened. 


Here are some things that the boys have said recently:

Brayden:
When I'm an adult, I want to marry Meemaw. Wait, I think I want to marry Mumu. 

Cooper: (we were talking about his school) We learned if you have holes in your shirt, you have a holy shirt.

Brayden asks the most random questions all the time--that boy is always thinking. Here is one as we were driving from Mumu and Pop's:  Are the snakes safe because when the lion comes they hide in the forest?

Brayden (who can flip on his anger switch in a heartbeat, and then just as quickly turn it off) told me in the car as we were coming home from taking Cooper to school: 
Guess who I love? I love you, mommy! 

(Then 10 seconds later)
I don't love you. 

Brayden also LOVES to pretend he's a baby, have us hold him while he "sleeps", etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment